Monday, October 19, 2020

AntiWar Voices

Searching For Antiwar Voices

    War is one of those topics nowadays that I would say are in the same realm of topics such as religion and politics. You don't start out on that topic when talking to someone you've never met. War is a sticky subject because there are different views on war not only the moral side but the side of the people actually fighting in the war, the people benefitting off of it, and those who are losing from it. But it seems that finding pro-war material is much easier than finding antiwar material. I mean one could even argue that the History channel is propagating war material via is breakdowns and depictions of any of its material based on prior and current wars. 

No, I've never heard of those websites, ANTIWAR.com and AmericanConservative.com. I'm not surprised that I didn't know them prior to looking up information for this blog post. I'm not actively looking for information on what America is doing outside of its borders in regards to conflicts. And even if I was looking, I would expect it to be hard to find information that goes against what we are doing. Many people I feel might have an antiwar voice but don't want to speak up about it fearing what others will think about them amongst other things.

 Anti-war movement - Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Online Footprint

 My Onlin e Footprint      The online footprint I have is largely in videogames and less on social media. I have a few forms of it including...